Here is the resource for learning how to print on the Large Format Printers/Plotters. You will be printing on these often this semester for your projects. We will have an in-class demonstration and walkthrough to talk about the best workflow for printing.
You will need to complete the quiz at the bottom of this post before you have access to printing and you have to have a perfect score on it in order to gain access.
NOTE: In order to score a perfect score on the quiz – you will have to look at the section under
- Printing and Plotting in Meyerson Hall (PC) *
- How to Properly Rotate your File to Reduce Waste and Cost
- Plotting Best Practices
But please also read, because these are more pertinent to our class:
Printing from a Mac
- Z6200 Photoshop printing
- Z6200 Illustrator Printing
- Printing to the Xerox Phasers – General
- Printing to the Xerox Phasers from Adobe Illustrator
- Printing to the Xerox Phasers from Adobe InDesign
- Printing a Booklet to the Xerox Phasers from Adobe InDesign
- Printing to the Xerox Phasers from Adobe Photoshop
- Converting to PDF for Printing on a Mac